7.29.2010

heroes (heros? shoot.) of the summer.

i don't know if its heros or heroes and i truly couldn't care less. i could google it if i want to, but it's already 8:30 and i haven't posted today and people are getting ancy. keep your pants on. regardless, (oh harold pan, the transitional phrases you have provided me.) here go some hero(e)s i've met this summer.

harold pan.
i know for a fact 89% of you all guessed this person. seriously, harold has changed my life. he taught me to never not fly southwest airlines and never not go to chase bank. i can safely say that he has changed most of your lives too. harold pan is the reasons babies don't cry at night, the reason the sun shines a little brighter, and the reason i go to speech class at 4 in the afternoon.

johanne.
if i haven't had the incredible pleasure of introducing you to johanne, let me do so. johanne was also in my summer school speech class and took it far too seriously. and sentence the teacher said she would listen to vicariously and always give an "uh huh" and the end of a phrase. she also gave an informative speech about trans fat and how dna and rna produce protein, whereas i, being the overachiever, reused my college admissions essay about my trip to frontier ranch. for her persuasive speech, she gave a speech about the prisoners at guantanamo bay. what are you trying to persuade me to do johanne, not go to cuba? congratulations. i also had to do a partner speech with her as to why rock and roll was better than rap and she said don't stop believing 27 different kinds of wrong.

i also had sue sylvester check me out at the grocery store. my life is better than yours for this sole reason. i can go back to college station now. summer is complete.

3 small people, 3 huge impacts for bettering my quality of life. and abdominals.

No comments:

Post a Comment