9.06.2010

whaaaaat astv is BACK.


astv is back like victor garber. seriously, he is in 28% of the movies i watch ranging from the years of 1991 - 2010. he has aged none. titanic. legally blonde. if it's wrong to say he is attractive, i don't want to be right. i feel like that is borderline illegal in all fifty states. woooomp.

and WHAT?! imdb said he was in ONE episode of glee! this man is the new hitler. minus the violence and communism stuff. and the mustache. okay, now he's not like hitler at all. ugh. whatever.

why am i even talking about him again? anyways, AS SEEN ON TV! whatever, you know you have missed it.


wait, oh my gosh i need this. refer to the post regarding how someone opened and drank my coffee creamer. why didn't i think to buy this hamster cage with a security lock to hide my food in? ugh, billy mays' evil twin with an australian accent, you never let me down. put a real life bear in my kitchen and my food being taken would not be my main concern. who does this man think he is? suck on that, bearsicle.


why is removing lint just such a pain? sorry, i never realized it was. ps was the person in the brown blazer a girl or boy? i really question these commercials.


just like i'm not going to put a rotating blade to my hair like the flow-bee, i'm not going to put a rotating brush by my eye. you can roll it with your own finger. this isn't a problem. also, who smiles while putting on mascara? i know i look like a surprised baby troll doll when i apply mascara. which is about once a month.

or, just learn from this lady.


i'm all for ending on this high of a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment