9.09.2010

le vom.

now that i am healed from the vom-bonic plague, i can post without believing toxic germs will camp out on my keyboard. also, now that i'm not sleeping 87% of my day.

to start off right, totally look alikes.


i never knew whether to be completely blown away or completely uneasy when i saw animal shaped fried foods as a child. art or factory made "shrimp"?


..that wasn't ellen page in legally blonde? so much for me winning scene it. i had my hopes high.


if you're going to be on a channel with furry creepy noise making creatures, you might as well look like one too, right?


down right wrong and hilarious. and pouty lip face overload. my nausea is coming back.


as seen on tv AND totally look alike? it's like my blog in a picture. wall-e is a bonus.


again with the food looking like mythical creatures.










No comments:

Post a Comment