9.07.2010

sans rants.

since i am sass and rants all the time, i figured maybe i should take a break and include what i am actually up to lately. i am back at school at texas a&m, and buuuusy. hence the inconsistency of posting. which i am truly sorry about. no sass intended. ugh, okay this is boring. my life is boring sass and rant is back. we'll talk about other observations on campus. and other things that are in my brain that i can't flesh out into full blog posts.

1) what is up with just slapping a huge bow on the side of your head and calling it precious? like, no. my two and a half year old niece wears them and she dances that fine line of it being precious and outgrowing it. it's lame. you look dumb. it makes your head look tilted and heavy on one side.

2) don't wear rain boots when it's not raining. or when it's not even in the forecast. or when it's AUGUST in texas.

3) my kine 213 professor makes me want to wet my pants every class. he has about 7 hairs on his head and i'm tempted to pull one out for my voodoo doll. don't take that seriously. the second half of that, at least. i think i love him a little.

4) as seen on tv came up at dinner tonight. i was the most informed and could explain the most about each product that was brought up. touche, blog, touche.

5) what the FLOP is in meatloaf anyways? rhetorical. i just want you to sit on that for a while.


2 comments:

  1. Um that's hysterical- my girlfriends and I were wondering about the giant bows! There were some interesting trends when we were there- some I just never got...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad i'm not the only one!
    ps - baby squillante is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! i can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete