9.13.2010

babies.

i just want to take a moment to say that sorry i have been so boring. it is solely due to the fact that i have the newfound power to not fully embarrass myself in public. like, what? where did this come from? i mean, i'm not complaining, but le blog is le sacrificing. you win some, you lose some i guess.

1) where have yogurt covered pretzels been all my life? i feel like i'm having similar effects as to when you give cocaine to a baby. which i don't know the outcome. i'm a little scared for my life.

2) i've been sober of diet dr. pepper for exactly 9 months. i could have had a 23 flavor baby by now. sorry for the baby references.

3) i would give my left arm and my first born child for a diet dr. pepper right now.

4) who is lele and what did i do to have to buy her some new hair?

people these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment