8.12.2010

ash sheen on teevee.

astv. a-a-a-a-a (that is for you, ags.)


how dramatic are these divas? seriously. these "problems" are really not that much of an inconvenience. an example of an inconvenience is me not being able to see harold pan daily.


my dog may be a demonseed, but i know for a fact that not every dog is going to sit there like that and have a chainsaw come at it's fingers.
bonus round: if you can tell me what accent the lady had at 1:10, you win my love.


i rest my case. ps, my kind of woman. i'd saw my dog's nose off too. no quiero pedipaws.


waahahahaha. i have a feeling that an armband that holds knifes, screwdrivers, and other murder weapons is borderline illegal in all 50 states. but, billy mays, i miss you and you were so good to me.


i know i have already shared this gem before, but i just added it for emphasis because my roommate has this and it WILL be in our room next year, if you wish to use it.


"you cut, rip, and tear." what is the first thing that comes to mind? paper? a muscle? abby's dignity? if you answered "brownies," you just lost a wad of respect in my book. it's the little things. add a snowman cookie cutter on top and we are no longer friends.

goulet.

No comments:

Post a Comment